Can references to /home/staff/zs/imp be removed? please...

Christopher Rodd SPEIRS crs at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Thu May 8 23:47:38 AEST 1997

Hi All,
	Seeing that /home/staff is no longer accessible to students (you
have no idea how much pain this has caused)  I can no longer access
/home/staff/zs/imp.  If anybody has some nice ways of getting CVS to
automatically update all of the Root and Repository files to point to
the current position of the repository (/home/mercury1/repository),
could they please tell me.  Now, onto the real reason for the email ...
	Due to the fact that /home/staff is inaccessible, i can no
longer commit anything, because the commitinfo file runs
/home/staff/zs/imp/CVSROOT/check.pl  which i cant access.  If somebody
could change this (and the reference to /home/staff/zs/... in loginfo)
to reference /home/mercury1/repository, I would be most appreciative.

Chris