[m-dev.] Re: C coding standard changes

Peter Schachte pets at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Mar 7 10:54:53 AEDT 1997

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Fergus Henderson wrote:

> Also, I think it would be helpful to distinguish between
> what you need to install Mercury and what you need to run Mercury.

I think it would be more interesting to distinguish what you need to build
Mercury from sources from what you need to use all Mercury facilities once
Mercury is installed (e.g., for users who get a binary Mercury
distribution), from what you need to use Mercury at all (the minimal set,
without which you can't really use Mercury effectively).

-Peter Schachte      URL:  http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~pets/
pets at cs.mu.OZ.AU     PGP:  finger pets at 128.250.37.150 for key
    [A computer is] like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules
    and no mercy.  -- Joseph Campbell