[m-dev.] for review: maybe_int option

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Dec 19 13:46:16 AEDT 1997

On 19-Dec-1997, Andrew Bromage <bromage at cs.mu.oz.au> wrote:

> Fergus, could you please review this (very small) change?  Thanks.
>

> Estimated hours taken: 1.0
>
> library/getopt.m:
> 	Added a new kind of option: maybe_int.  Also added
> 	getopt__lookup_maybe_int_option/3 to look up options of
> 	type maybe_int.
>
> NEWS:
> 	Note the new option type.

Can I suggest that in the log message (and the NEWS) just add a
phrase such as
	Add a new kind of option: maybe_int, *to allow optional
	arguments with an integer values*.
It's no big deal, just a touch more explanatory, and gives a bit
of motivation for the change.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # If I'm unusually agressive in this email, it's
                            # probably because USENET has been down here for