diff: typeclass (round 2) [1/4]

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.oz.au
Thu Dec 18 18:59:58 AEDT 1997

Hi all,

The following three mail messages (assuming they get through...) are the
second round of changes to support typeclasses. I'm posting them separately
to help them get through majordomo.

The diff is a diff _relative to my previous diff_. I have basically fixed all
of the comments on my previous diff. Support for higher stuff is still
reasonably preliminary, but it works on a few simple test cases (and I haven't
found any for which it doesn't work... yet).

Fergus (and anyone else), could you please review this?

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
MEngSc student,                 |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!