[m-dev.] diff: unbound type variables.

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at hydra.cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Apr 30 12:29:58 AEST 1997

> > +		TypeId = unqualified("void") - 0,
> > +		polymorphism__construct_type_info(Type, TypeId, [],
> > +			no, ModuleInfo, TypeInfoMap, VarSet0, VarTypes0,
> > +			Var, ExtraGoals, VarSet, VarTypes)
> >  	).
>
> Hmmm... should it be unqualified("void")
> or qualified("mercury_builtin", "void")?

Well, you have to change the name of
	mercury_data___base_type_info_void_0
	mercury_data_mercury_builtin__base_type_info_void_0

in mercury_builtin.m (and other places), for the qualified version to
work.

For the moment, I'll leave it unqualified, can change later if you want.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #             Sign on refrigerator: