[m-ads] Compose :: Melbourne

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Tue May 17 15:31:33 AEST 2016

The organizers of Compose :: Melbourne have asked me to circulate their launch
party invitation.  I'm looking forward to the conference and bringing together
Melbourne's FP/Programming Languages community.  Also look out for the call
for papers later this week.

----

Compose :: Melbourne is a new functional programming conference
focused on developing the community and bringing functional
programming to a wider audience. It is a 2-day event being held
in Melbourne, Australia on the 29th and 30th of August 2016. The
first day features a single track of presentations followed by a
second day of workshops and an unconference. It is the new
sister-conference of the NY based Compose
Conference, http://www.composeconference.org/ We're throwing a
launch-party at LOOP Bar, so come along and have a drink and
chat to a bunch of FPeeps and find out what exactly we've been
scheming about!

Feel free to register for the party at Eventbrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/compose-conference-melbourne-cfparty-tickets-25
+279063359

Or join the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1698824013707374/